You can make My Code payments outside of Japan at stores that have the LINE Pay logo.
To see the merchants that accept LINE Pay in another country:
1. From the LINE Pay main menu, tap Find a Store > List.
2. Tap the flag icon of the country you're currently in.
- When using LINE Pay overseas, only a registered credit card can be selected as a payment method.
- Points and coupons cannot be used at overseas merchants.
When having your QR code/barcode scanned at the register:
• The barcode generated will be for making transactions in the country that is detected using your device's location.
• You can select your country manually by tapping the flag icon at the bottom of the My Code payment screen if the country does not automatically change.
When scanning a merchant's QR code:
• Make your payment by selecting the credit card registered to your LINE Pay account.
The Usage Report page lets you view and manage your use of LINE Pay (e.g. income, expenses) by calendar date or in a breakdown.
You can also link apps like LINE Kakeibo to manage other financial services by going to the LINE Pay main menu and tapping Finance Apps.
Go to the LINE Pay main menu and tap Usage Report > Calendar or History, then select a transaction. The following customization options are available.
• Edit your categories
Income and Expenses are automatically selected as the initial categories. You can edit the categories by tapping them.
• Omit transactions
Check the Omit from reports option on a transaction to omit it and any future transactions with similar patterns from being compiled in your reports. These transactions will appear crossed out under the History tab.
• Write memos
Enter memos about your transactions at the bottom of the screen to keep track of important information.